Starlight Stars have a dedicated team of tutors teaching Performance and Communication subjects. Lessons are taught to solo, duo or small groups after school.
We follow the syllabus of The London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA) which gives the students the opportunity to enter a LAMDA examination and we are proud to say we have 100% examination pass rate!
The LAMDA syllabus offers a variety of examinations in:
• Performance (Acting, Devising Drama & Mime)
• Communication (Speaking Verse and Prose, Reading for Performance & Public Speaking)
• Musical Theatre (Acting and Singing).
These subjects develop a broad range of life skills that will support children in the future, including:
• Improved confidence in speaking, listening and answering questions
• Expanded vocabulary and give greater fluency
• Ability to receive feedback constructively
• Enhance self-expression and increased ability to memorise and recall information
These critical skills will enhance the learner’s self-confidence to engage and contribute fully, whether at school, in further education (students will also gain UCAS points from grade 6 onwards), in work, or in the community: in other words, empowering an individual to fulfil their potential.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org